L24All Game Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L24All Game Server Forum

Wellcome to L][4All

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up

Go down 
+3
Tacincala
Obelia
Oribel1234
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oribel1234

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Empty
PostSubject: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 am

What you do use to stay pumped up `till sunrise? I have exams coming up and I’m trying to think of other ways than having to consume cans of Four Loko. One of my must-haves is this baby for those all-nighters— keeps my Blue Bottle coffee at just the right temp and me zoom, zoom, zooming. I use two actually, the other one to keep my juices chilled. I like things hot or cold, no lukewarm mush for me.

Also, tell me some music that`s perfect for that 4 am— 5 am state of mind? “Bitches Brew” does it for me.
Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Image001-7
USB Cooler & Warmer Instruction
Back to top Go down
Obelia

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 pm

I prefer a good old fashion sugar buzz with music that makes me pay attention. What music makes me pay attention is the type that has words I can sing to BUT is a tad bit nonsensical so I actually have to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Tacincala

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 pm

I usually take a cold 5 minute shower at about 2 am, then try to get up and jog in place for

a solid 3 minutes every half hour.
Back to top Go down
Usoa

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm

That, or I find mindless stupid things (like post on RPGuild) that I know take zero energy

but will (oddly enough) still keep my attention.
Back to top Go down
Uttara

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Well..Reading. But it's the winter and i have school so..
Back to top Go down
Taima

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

BUY IT NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHa....
Back to top Go down
kuyun

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:43 pm

BUY IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up   Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Hot and Cold Until Sun-Up
Page 1 of 1