L24All Game Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L24All Game Server Forum

Wellcome to L][4All

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naida

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Empty
PostSubject: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:06 pm

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Image001-1
First, let’s discuss the game called ‘Need For Speed’ published by EA. The advantage of this game is that it has a very short log in time. To turn left or right, you just shake the IPAD but! be careful not to drop it. This can also be considered a disadvantage of playing the game, plus, it can also make you feel a little dizzy. So I challenge you to practice a lot to reach higher levels of mastery. And don’t quit when you get a little dizzy.
The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Image004
Second, the most popular iPhone game--- ‘FIELDRUNNER.’ There are no obvious differences between iPhone Games and IPAD Games. But FIELDRUNNER has a much faster action compared to Plant & Zombie, though. The goal of FIELDRUNNER is for the player to try to quickly manufacture more weapons to defeat their enemies. The victorious players win money after defeating them.
The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Image006

Finally, my fav game…: ‘Fruit Ninja’! I found a shortcut to getting higher scores while playing. If you shake your mouse quickly on the Stop Button at the bottom left corner of your computer screen, you can increase your scores and even get more continuous shooting opportunities too. The strategy for playing this game is for players to build a barrier to fight against the Fruit. For beginners, don’t worry if you can’t stop the attacking Fruit, you will have enough chances to shoot them when they are falling.

Talk about your scores here with me and I will be happy to share a lot more strategies.
1. By the way, the strategy that I mentioned is only available in Zen Mode
2. My high score is 100 in 1 minute. What’s your score for one and a half minutes?
Response:
1. Here a screenshot of my high score. The secret? Use a stylus pen…! Smile

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Th_image008

2. Why would you buy a stylus for your iPad.. it’s not a resistant touch screen.. -__-“
3. Cause they’re cheap.. and it gets my high score up! Here, I bought some cheap ones for good quality online. And they look cool Very Happy

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Image009
Look here!
Back to top Go down
Oribel1234

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 am

I WANT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;'(((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
Oribel1234

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 am

I love iPads, i go on one a lot (neighbour benefits)
Back to top Go down
Hem

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 pm

These apps look kinda fun! Basketball
Back to top Go down
kuyun

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 pm

i love ipads
Back to top Go down
WANGZP

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 am

well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games    The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L24All Game Server Forum :: New Feature-
Jump to: